With only a matter of seconds to successfully engage a website visitor, Wieldy automates personalised messages assisting with bookings and answering FAQs 24 hours per day, 7 days a week.
What's more, travellers can turn off the auto-responses at any time and instead engage with a member of your staff.
At every stage of the guest journey, from information gathering down to booking enquiries, Wieldy helps travellers click less, chat more and shorten their distance to achieve their goal.
Whether it is to assist with bookings pre-stay or up-sell in-stay, guests can use Wieldy as a booking assistant or digital concierge.
Your staff will save considerable time from having to answer questions back and forth, both pre-stay and during a guests stay.
Compared to email marketing, Messenger has considerably higher open rates, allowing you to target a more receptive audience.
Wieldy brings your website to life with real-time engagement, and will hand off to a member of staff if there is any indication the traveller is not getting what they asked for.
The growing number of tech savvy travellers are seeking out a chatbot that offers a real-time, user-friendly and convenient user path.
Unlike a website or mobile app, every interaction can be collected and analysed through messaging platforms.
• User finds hotel's website or Facebook page.
• User is prompted to chat.
• User is seamlessly integrated to Facebook Messenger.
• User follows suggested user paths or asks open questions.
• User has already booked and link is included in a booking confirmation for guest to chat.
• User asks questions before their stay (e.g. local attractions, room upgrades, etc.)
• Wieldy provides assistance during stay.
• If user hasn't connected at pre-booking, the hotel can send a welcome email inviting user to connect.
• User can reserve a table at the restaurant, spa treatments, ask about attractions in the area, etc.
• After departure user is prompted to write a review on TripAdvisor.
• User can also ask questions, i.e. request an invoice, lost property, re-book, etc.
• Hotel can market to post-stay customers, e.g. asking them to like their Facebook page and sending special offers, join their loyalty programme, etc.